WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
SalesLoft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on SalesLoft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up on a path to a $1B valuation, and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our Marketing Operations Manager is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing marketing team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for maintaining our marketing technology stack, creating innovative processes and analyzing marketing campaign success. Specifically, you will:
- Be the point person for reporting and generate data and insights for the team utilizing our existing extensive marketing technology resources
- Own the administration of Marketo and our marketing tech stack and be a key resource for evaluating future marketing technology investment
- Master the art of the retrospective and proactively analyze campaign response for both prospect and customer marketing efforts
- Have a clean, scientific testing mentality that goes beyond simple A/B message tests
- Be a key resource for developing new marketing programs to support broad integrated campaigns
- Be a friendly, efficient and driven troubleshooter when the going gets tough
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary software that is changing the way sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking curious, self-starting and creative analytical mind with the ability to turn data into insights. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in creating strategy, process and campaigns that demonstrate SalesLoft as #1 in the marketplace.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more than previously possible… If you're passionate about innovation, growth and serving customers and thrive in a fast-paced, developmental environment, then becoming a Marketing Operations Manager is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft’s Marketing team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming demand generation specialists, inbound SDRs, product marketers and industry leaders who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The Marketing team consists of results-oriented SaaS marketing professionals defining and owning the sales engagement market. The members on our team share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing SalesLoft. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 5+ years in a marketing, operations or sales operations role at a B2B software or technology company (SaaS business model is a plus)
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- 5+ years Marketo experience
- Experience building new innovative processes for fast lead followup and optimized campaign programs
- Experience analyzing campaign success and revenue metrics
- Experience partnering with sales and operations to build strategic go to market process
- Experience presenting to audiences like sales, customer success and leadership
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the SalesLoft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Assess current state of marketing tech stack and familiarize yourself with all of our systems
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Build innovative programs that excel our marketing campaigns
- Analyze marketing and sales trends to buy room for new opportunities
- Meet regularly with marketing and sales team to build strategies around go-to-market, outbound sales plays and alignment
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Create vision for the future of the SalesLoft marketing tech stack
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Assist in the development of best practices for lead generation and sales followup
- Have created and executed campaigns that have accelerated pipeline and created revenue
- Measured and analyzed success and be able to present key findings to leadership
- Continue to be innovative, creating new programs and process that enable SalesLoft to be #1 in the sales engagement market
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.