magine waking up every morning excited to start work... Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious â€œmisfits that fitâ€ who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company's spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data.
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Are recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
Who you are
As part of the Revenue Operations team, the role of Marketing Operations is to execute, optimize, and improve the marketing process for the marketing team. Reporting to the Revenue Systems Manager, you will work closely with not just the marketing team, but the wider RevOps team (supporting Sales & Customer Success) to ensure alignment across the organization. As the lifeline of the marketing team, you will improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the marketing processes. You will perform data analysis and use solutions such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Google Analytics and more to track marketing performance and recognize opportunities for improvement.
What You'll Do
- You are the liaison between marketing and the rest of revenue operations, responsible for ensuring harmonization of marketing processes with sales and customer experience
- You will work closely with all functions within the marketing team to support all channels, campaigns and content that support our brand and lead generation programs
- You have the technical skills to use the marketing tech stack to assist with marketing campaigns and operations including email campaigns, digital performance, lead management (scoring, nurturing, routing), multi-touch attribution, event management, reporting & analytics
- You will manage the marketing database to ensure data hygiene including lead de-duplication/merging and accuracy of audience segments, personas, and list building for marketing campaigns
- You provide access to reports and analytical insights to the marketing team on a regular basis, to help identify opportunities for efficiency and improved outcomes
- You are capable of analyzing funnel and campaign performance and making data-driven improvement decisions
- You create, analyze, and optimize marketing processes
- You monitor feedback from the overall business development and marketing team to improve processes and promote efficiency
- You inform marketing strategies based on funnel and data analysis
- You handle the integration and maintenance of marketing software and infrastructure
- You create documentation of marketing software processes and infrastructure
- You help support programs being run by external organizations and contractors
- You work closely with the finance department in supporting and monitoring the marketing budget to perform ROI analysis
What You'll Need
- You have previous experience with marketing automation systems - top-class Marketo & Salesforce skills are a must-have.
- Experience with Unbounce for landing pages, Google Analytics, Drift, Bizible (or similar tools) for multi-touch attribution, Outreach, Ringlead (or similar for data management and distribution) and Webflow for website management are all advantages.
- You have experience in project management and tools to organize teams, and have the ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities with multiple stakeholders.
- You have the desire to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the business with a strong sense of direction and make-it-happen mentality.
- You have digital marketing experience of advertising campaigns across social media and web properties.
- You have a curious mind and use that to conduct analysis of marketing activities and processes and to solve complex questions.
- You enjoy data analytics with high proficiency in spreadsheets and preferably in BI/Data Visualization tools (we use Tableau), with good presentation skills.
Alone you can go fast, together you can go far
We Truly Believe In Investing In Our People, And Here Are a Few Things We Offer To Show Our Team We Care
Procurify is a place where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged.
- Distributed workplace - work remotely within Canada or out of our Downtown Vancouver office.
- Flexible work hours, unlimited responsible time off and optional Friday's.
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits.
- If you choose to visit the office, weâ€™re pet friendly and have one of the best views of the city on our rooftop patio.
- Bucketloads of events including charity, community, and in-house learning sessions.
- A safe, supportive, and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and encouraged to maximize their potential.