Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solve our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front-row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role:
We are seeking a tenacious Marketing Operations Manager who is responsible for keeping the marketing wheels turning: you will work closely with the digital ads team and brand managers to implement new ad experiments, iterate on existing funnels and create new workflows with updated software to increase efficiency! You will directly impact our ability to assist restaurant owners to survive and thrive during the pandemic and beyond.
The impact you will have:
- Maintain marketing lead funnel connections including, but not limited to: ad platform in-app lead forms, direct to site lead forms, Pardot/SF/Ninja Forms, and SF dashboards & ROI tracking
- Support SMS, VM, and email platforms by building out drip funnels and sending mass SMS and VMs
- Create technical documentation for various marketing projects
- Identify and implement additional software tools for the Sales and Marketing teams
- Set up conversion events from digital and organic platforms to Salesforce
- Minimize errors on inbound lead funnels or outbound marketing campaigns
- Reduce time from lead to "contacted by sales" through Salesforce
- Increase conversions by decreasing time in the funnel
What you bring to the role:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing lead functions, ad platforms, or relatable
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, and ad platforms
- Solid technical aptitude - Excel should be a close friend of yours
- Drive to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving startup environment
- Writing chops for technical documentation creation
- Collaboration aficionado - we work well together with Sales & Marketing
- Startup experience a plus, but not a must
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves on having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy, and passion.