Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the Intercom marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, Intercom has best-in-class measurement practices, our technology systems work together seamlessly and our money is spent wisely!
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Work with marketing, sales, and finance to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Propose and drive the implementation of measurement frameworks of the marketing team
- Create and maintain the analytics assets that marketing use to report the business performance
- Drive adhoc studies about what’s impacting (or not impacting) Intercom’s revenue
- Help ensure all marketing and sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Intercom grows
- Help drive coordinated go-to-market activities and marketing planning
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in the marketing area through the creation of knowledge and processes
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results working with multiple peers and departments
- Strong quantitative orientation
- Experience creating business knowledge inside Tableau and using SQL
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data and prioritizing the most impactful studies
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles, systems and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about the product and working with startup companies
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.