We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Operations & Email Marketing Manager to help us build, measure, optimize and scale our marketing programs to drive growth. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you'll be responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing performance, supporting demand generation, email marketing and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and budgeting, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
Working closely with marketing and sales leadership, and the business systems team, you will be responsible for driving cross-functional alignment by building, managing, and governing funnel health, and delivering actionable insights and identifying opportunities for marketers to work more consistently and efficiently at scale.
In addition, this person will also own email marketing across the organization, delivering the creation, segmentation and analysis for email programs to all audiences (prospects, leads and customers). This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to run their own show, and has the strategic chops and attention to detail to do so. They will also be comfortable in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, with proven ability to transform how work gets done across marketing and sales teams.
We are seeking Los Angeles, CA based candidates.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Identify, design, and document scalable processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in their daily work and drive alignment within the department.
- Develop measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming program or campaign
- Monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendations and implement optimizations across MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, content, channels, and campaigns. Iterate on a continuous basis.
- Serve as the marketing project manager for integrated campaigns from inception through execution and measurement.
- Support marketing and sales revenue goals by maintaining lead management processes, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and sales alerts.
- Managing email campaigns from production to analytics, through testing and deployment, including list segmentation, scheduling email campaigns, A/B testing, up-leveling our email programs. Responsible for managing assets templates for emails and landing pages.
- Spearhead landing page development
- Manage lead scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Work closely with Business Operations to ensure data is syncing seamlessly in Salesforce and Hubspot for accurate and up-to-date attribution, lead management, and reporting.
- Provide visibility and insights on results and recommending improvements to increase open rates, click rates, constantly improving deliverability and reducing opt outs.
- Manage and maintain marketing driven platforms like Hubspot and Integrations like On24/Scribe, Discover Org, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Assist with Quarterly Attribution Reconciliation, including owning the management of Tableau for board reporting
- Any other tasks assigned to help the Company meet its goals.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in email marketing and marketing operations, preferably in SaaS or B2B
- Hubspot Marketing Certified and an overall Hubspot Promoter!
- Working knowledge of Salesforce with ability to build dashboards and reports and to manage Hubspot integration. Salesforce admin certification desired.
- Proven experience with privacy and GDPR compliance best practices.
- Experience with email deliverability optimisation.
- Well organized and experienced in email campaign planning.
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- Working knowledge of HTML and basic experience with Wordpress.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Problem solver with the ability to make recommendations in a structured, professional manner to business stakeholders from varied functions and at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management and timeline management skills.
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Desire to move mountains :)
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd https://www.g2crowd.com/products/floqast/reviews
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/FloQast-Reviews-E1024641.htm
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017 https://floqast.com/floqast-best-places-work-labj/
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000 https://floqast.com/saas-1000/