Nextmv is a remote-first company with over 20 employees working across the globe to change how companies automate and optimize their operations. We provide developers with the building blocks to create and test decision models, quickly. From logistics to healthcare to finance, every company can benefit from decision engineering using optimization and simulation.
Nextmv is changing the way companies make decisions. We’re driven by building useful products and creating a more human workplace. And we’d like your help.
The Nextmv Marketing Team is looking to bring on a sharp individual looking to dive right in, learn a lot, and deliver quality work that has an impact. Our team places value on systems thinking and setting us up for scale, while also balancing near-term and long-term goals and solutions. We have some foundations in place, but this role provides a great opportunity to develop the groundwork at an early-stage startup.
What You'll Do
- Manage and maintain the marketing email landscape. Lots of time will be spent inside of Hubspot working with our email database to manage our lists, segmentation, email setup and sends, and reporting.
- Lead capture management. Work with SalesOps and Product team on coordination and management of lead scoring, reporting, and strategy, in addition to form management.
- Cloud pipeline management. Support, manage, and monitor the customer journey through this pipeline, from acquisition to nurture to conversion.
- Test, report, and recommend. Interpret data and create dashboards, provide thorough analysis, deliver thoughtful reporting, and generate constructive recommendations.
- Campaign support. Set up and manage the necessary tracking and management for marketing campaigns, while working cross-functionally with other teams to execute.
- Stretch and level up. There is room to grow in this role, with opportunities to build skills in data analysis, website development, and customer journey reporting and insights.
What We're Looking For
- Documentation. You love creating, maintaining, and referencing a good wiki page. Our team believes that if it's not written down, it likely doesn't exist.
- Thoroughness. You care a lot about naming conventions and their consistency and scalability. You pressure-test your work before progressing to the next step and work cross-functionally to capture feedback.
- Project management. You think about and document the steps needed to track and complete your work. You're comfortable creating tickets, providing context, asking for reviews, accounting for enough time.
- Testing. You can design, execute, and report on A/B tests. You know the difference between a good test and a not-so-good test.
- Tooling. Familiar with systems like Hubspot, Outreach.io, Webflow, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Product. Experience working at a company providing SaaS and on-prem products.
- Experience. 3+ years working in marketing demand generation or equivalent space. SaaS product experience is preferred.
How to Apply
- Provide a resume that highlights your relevant experience.
- Include a single page cover letter introducing yourself in addition to a 200-words-or-less description of what you think Nextmv does.
The compensation range for this role is $105,000 - $120,000 base pay, depending on experience and your personal choice of equity/salary balance. Learn more about our compensation philosophy and benefits below.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - We cover Medical, Dental, and Vision for U.S. employees. In the future, we would like to offer the option to international employees.
• Paid Family Leave - 14 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
• Retirement Planning - 401k with matching for U.S. teammates (100% of the first 1% + 50% of the next 5%)
• Equity - Stock option plan on a standard 4 year vesting schedule with a 1 year cliff.
• Financial Transparency - Everyone has access to financial and business metrics.
• Half-Day Fridays - Year round, we do half-day Fridays
• Minimum Vacation Policy - Unlimited vacation can be vague and hard to track. We strongly encourage everyone to take at least 3 week/year (or whatever is in line with your country's standard) in addition to public holidays. We also close the office for a week in December.
• Retreats - We plan to hold company retreats for in-person work (when safe again).
• Travel Stipend - We offer up to 3K annually to visit your teammates and work from another city (or country!)
• Home Office Stipend - we send every new teammate a Mac laptop or equivalent of their choice, and provide a $1,000 stipend so you can feel ready to work from home.
Our Compensation Philosophy
We strive to create a place where anybody can grow. We’re guided by the following core beliefs that keep us honest on this journey.
A career in tech should be accessible to all
No matter where you are in your life or on the planet, we provide competitive base salaries, equity, and benefits that are inclusive of the best talent out there.
Salary transparency mitigates the wage gap
We’re building systems that level the playing field for everyone. Our salaries and levels are open to all Nextmvers to view and understand.
Every function and location provides equal value
The base salary for any two employees at the same level is the same — whether they’re in San Francisco or Philadelphia, finance or engineering.
You don’t have to give up your craft to make more money
Building a career at Nextmv should be straightforward. We give you the tools to own your growth — whether that’s on a path as an individual contributor or people manager.
How We Hire
This is the structure of our interview process. It is conducted entirely over Zoom.
Application: Tell us about your experience. Everyone who applies hears back about the status of their application.
Hiring manager screen: Meet with the hiring manager to discuss what you're looking for and if there is alignment with the team's needs.
Small Project + Tech Interview: Showcase your skills with a short take-home project that you'll be able to discuss with 1-2 members of our team.
Culture interview: Speak with 1-2 cross-functional team members to learn more about how we work and discuss values alignment.
Executive call: Meet Carolyn (CEO), Ryan (CTO) or Andrew (COO), to discuss where we’re headed as a company.