Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America's Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
About The Role
The Email Marketing Manager will own the B2B and B2C Lifecycle journeys of our customers. The role will focus primarily on the lending business but will likely be called on to help other business units. We're looking for someone with a passion for Email and SMS marketing who can own the channels and drive strategy and optimization. You should be a self-starter, have a strong attention to detail, and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for reporting and driving measurable results.
What You'l Do
- Build data-driven marketing strategies around product growth, retention, and cross-sell across owned channels (SMS, Email, Push)
- Understand customer and product journeys and value propositions across products. Build nurture strategies for new products to ensure timely and effective communication with customers.
- Work and communicate clearly with cross functional teams (Compliance, Marketing, Product, Design, Engineering)
- Maintain operational excellence and clear/concise naming conventions and documentation for reporting purposes
- Own the rollout and growth of SMS marketing and messaging across all products.
- Understand technical concepts enough to communicate requirements to technical teams
- Expert in HTML – you will be writing HTML daily. Looking for more than just the basics. CSS is a plus.
- Test and iterate on existing sequences and report on KPIs and performance.
- Proofread collateral and ensure legal compliance when delivering assets, in a smooth and timely manner
- Optimize plans, identify areas of opportunity, analyze competitors, escalate issues when necessary
- Ensure that all deliverables meet brand guidelines and quality standards
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable meeting tight deadlines
- Maintain highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external (vendor/agency) relationships
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to pivot based on data and map plans towards KPIs
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing, SMS, and/or marketing automation broadly
- Experience in Financial Services a plus
- Experience with Braze a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.