In this role you have accountability for results of email marketing and will manage advanced budgets, planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. Development of the email marketing team, including onboarding, training and support of team members.
Role & Responsibility
- Optimize email marketing plan including email marketing calendar, promotion campaign schedule, etc. based on business needs.
- Email campaign production and end to end email marketing campaigns and triggered/automated initiatives, including contact frequency.
- Development of detailed technical and data project specifications for email marketing success.
- Email campaign performance reviewing, evaluating and analysis; accountable for measurement, reporting and forecasting of email campaign results.
- Identify enhancements opportunities to maximize ROI and improve practices. Evaluation index will include open rate, click-through-rate and conversion rate of commercial email, as well as revenue growth driven by email marketing.
- Comply with industry rules and regulations governing commercial email communication (CAN-SPAM)
Advance marketing planners and other internal stakeholders, including;
- Creation of tactical channel strategies, analyzing performance data to provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans.
- Communicate with marketing planners on all elements of performance of media initiatives.
- Hire and onboard team to develop disciplined, data-driven optimizers with appropriate skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Finance.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing media
- Proven email management and execution experience for direct to customer and business to business audiences:
- Email segmentation campaign tactics with a customer first mindset
- Optimization through extensive testing strategies around targeting, content, frequency.
- Custom analysis, reporting and insights.
- Proven mastery of the following:
- Performance based, direct response marketing
- Test and learn best practices
- Execution with data management platforms
- Email platforms
- Exceptional and demonstrated analytical skills, critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and a proactive problem solver
- Team leadership and employee development
- Recruit, train and manage new team members
- Foster a culture of open communication
- Inspire your team and direct reports
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.