What We’ll Call You
Email Developer - CRM Specialist II
Naked Wines is revolutionizing the way we enjoy wine by connecting everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best winemakers.
Funding winemakers upfront gives us a chance to support independent producers without the stressors or costs of the three-tier system - and allows us to offer customers site-exclusive wines for a best-in-the-business price point, which unlocks a huge target market.
We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA, shipping over 1 million cases a year with ambitious growth plans ahead.
Our global team is entrepreneurial by nature, obsessive about customer experience, and performance-driven, which makes this a place where you will be inspired to grow personally as well as professionally.
Naked is looking for a focused, highly organized team player to increase email marketing success by coding, deploying, and split-testing email communications.
You will be an essential site traffic driver and will add to the revenue line with the work you’ll be doing every day.
This is a hybrid position based out of Denver, CO or Napa, CA. Occasional travel is required to work with cross-functional teams in the Napa/Denver office.
To Nail Your Job You Will
- Utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns.
- Contribute to the continued modernization and evolution of the Naked brand.
- Apply the best practices in email development, email compliance regulations, and accessibility.
- Set up, test, and launch complex email campaigns with dynamic content
- Help us develop new strategies and programming, like SMS messaging, app notifications, and more.
- Execute email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and flawless technical execution.
- Perform Quality Assurance to ensure our campaigns operate as intended when customers interact with them.
- Troubleshoot HTML and CSS to ensure campaign design is rendered consistently across browsers and devices
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
Background And Experience
- Relevant email development work experience - preferably in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS for email.
- Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development.
- Working knowledge of SQL is a huge plus.
- Knowledgeable of email compliance regulations (CAN-SPAM).
- Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation technology
Compensation And Benefits
- $75,000+ (Depending on Experience)
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - 90% employee coverage, 60% dependent coverage. Eligible Day 1.
- Holiday allowance - 34 days of paid time off, including 20 days of accrued paid time off (PTO) and 12 paid company holidays. Paid time off also includes your Birthday, plus one additional day for Volunteer Efforts.
- Retirement plan - 4% employer match. Eligible Day 1.
- Wine allowance - $40 a month towards your Naked Wines account
- Gym contribution - Up to $25 a month towards a gym membership
- Personal Pathways - the Company will pay up to $500 annually towards training on any topic and may be personally interested in pursuing (doesn't have to be work-related)
- Company Share Plan
If you fit the bill and can help us fix that stubborn bug on line 255, we want to hear from you. Submit your application today!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Our employment practices are in accord with the laws which prohibit discrimination due to race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.