If you want to be in the epicenter of growth marketing what better place than the leader in product intelligence? Amplitude's growth marketing is unique in this position vs. other companies in that you'll have access to the product engineering team who works closely with marketing to test and optimize full customer retention, acquisition, and engagement strategies. So in other words, true growth methodology. You will also be joining a newly forming team in a fast-growing company with a great culture in what could be a career-making role.
Amplitude's mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: "Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?" We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
As Marketing Email Campaign Manager You Will
- Send best in class emails out of Marketo
- Manage the end-to-end process of email creation, localization, execution, and reporting; including but not limited to working with business stakeholders, creating lists, creating/updating email HTMLs, QA of emails and landing pages, creating simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), ensuring accurate attribution/tracking, and delivering systematic reporting
- Execute on daily assigned demand generation operational tasks, according to best practices and SLA's
- Work with stakeholders to increase email engagement, and market systematically to all marketable email addresses in our database while maintaining our IP reputation
- Make updates to web pages and landing pages as needed
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 2+ years working with Marketo; strong understanding of programs, Smart Lists, emails, landing pages, reporting and more
- Ability to work with basic HTML/CSS
- Have a working knowledge of Wrike, Jira and/or Workfront
- Understands relational database, strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Detail-oriented perfectionist mindset is critical
- English fluency is essential, and other languages would be a bonus.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we're tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team:, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, commuting benefits, and equity for all - and when our Amsterdam offices is open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks!
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform- we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We're super proud of what we've built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other Fun Facts About Amplitude
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore - and start-up teams in Germany and Japan.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude's D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.