The Marketing Coordinator will work under supervision of shared services leader to develop supplier and brand email campaigns to resellers, suppliers and employees using Arrow platforms (Eloqua). They will also assist in the development and execution of a vision that takes full advantage of the company’s investments in email marketing automation, customer relationship management tools, marketing lists, and internal processes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as subject matter expert and responsible for the execution of supplier and brand marketing campaign email elements.
- Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for marketing campaigns, creating assets and publishing them to selected Marketing channels after reviews and approvals by the relevant strategists.
- Align with campaign managers for ideas for test campaigns, plan and run those campaigns and turn them into benchmarks for use by strategists.
- Collaborate with campaign manager for effectiveness and timely creation of campaign elements and manage timelines to circulate projects through editing, proofing and the review process.
- Builds and manage email marketing campaigns to fill, recruit and covert pipeline in marketing automation system (Eloqua)
- Best practices and SME for email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with suppliers, partners, end-users and employees via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Setup segmentation and advanced finds to execute list pulls and list uploads for necessary email campaigns
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Receives and edits pre-existing content supplied by internal marketing resources and gains required approvals for each asset.
- Other focus areas may include:
- Manages the communications calendar for email marketing campaigns
- Manages job assignments within Workfront.
- Identify target audience and help maintain our email list
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Channel Advisor weekly newsletter
What Are We Looking For?
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Highly Desirable Attributes:
- B2B/B2G marketing experience
- Ability and desire to expand current technical skillset
- Proven experience as email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform (Eloqua)
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)