GoGuardian is seeking an enthusiastic and analytical Marketing Automation Strategist to join our growing Marketing Team. As a Marketing Automation Strategist, you’ll be contributing to the tactical execution of all email marketing campaigns — automation builds, deployment, maintenance, quality assurance, and reporting. The ideal candidate will be logical and analytically driven; they will manage the Hubspot database, work with the marketing team to develop campaigns, measure results, and identify opportunities to drive usage and engagement.
You’ll be part of our Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Operations and Analytics. Our team is defined by high levels of creativity, positivity, and accountability. An ideal team member is excited to wrangle big challenges, loves to collaborate with stakeholders across the company, and brings a sense of creativity and curiosity to their work. You think of marketing automation as more than just a series of triggers and actions and more as a way to create real relationships with real people.
GoGuardian is headquartered in Los Angeles, we are seeking remote candidates within the United States for this position.
What You'll Do
- Day-to-day execution of email program, including; automation builds, deployment, maintenance/QA and reporting.
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign performance dashboards to provide key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularity) for the Marketing team
- Leverage data to make us smarter and continue to optimize the program — this could be email performance, customer data, email behavioral data, or test results.
- Develop and maintain KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively
- Develop customer segments to uncover opportunities for email marketing and drive more personalized experiences to increase customer value and profitability
- Build and test workflows to segmented user groups
- A/B test email sends and make recommendations on most impactful content, subject line, send date, send time, email design and language
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as a Data or Marketing Analyst or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Statistics, other technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Strong communication skills and able to influence others to achieve buy-in for recommendations and translate business challenges into data science applications that meaningfully drive results
- Highly motivated self-learner. Flexible, adaptable, able to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred but not required
- Nice to have - experience with Pardot, web analytics tools and platforms
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.