As a Marketing Automation Specialist in our Centres of Excellence team, you will be responsible for building industry-leading campaigns and journeys that leverage the power of the leading real-time marketing platform - Braze. Focussing on a specific journey or lifecycle phase, you will build automated journeys and campaigns (templates & components) for all markets using all available channels (e.g. mobile push, in-app messages and content cards, email etc.)
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About The Job
- Campaign components & capabilities: create Braze & Taxi campaign components for use across markets, products & brands, with appropriate levels of parent/child connections and control/flexibility.
- Journey & campaign production: work with your Centre of Excellence team to input into and translate journey & campaign briefs into Braze canvases, templates and campaigns. Productionise Braze & Taxi campaign components built by the Platform team for use across markets, products & brands, with appropriate levels of parent/child connections and control/flexibility.
- Testing & optimisation: work with the Analytics team to implement and manage the control cell strategy (fallow & campaign level) to ensure we effectively measure the incremental value of our activity, at overall, program, journey and campaign levels. Ensure all activity is appropriately tested and relevant approvals gained before going live.
- Proven track record of implementing multichannel marketing communications through industry-leading technology (ideally Braze but also Salesforce, Adobe, EMarsys, IBM etc.)
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar digital roles
- Good technical knowledge of marketing platforms, and good knowledge of relevant coding languages (HTML, SQL, Liquid script etc.)
About Our Offer
- Annual cafeteria plan with regard to employment conditions;
- Employee benefits on travel;
- Life Long Learning (online/offline).
please make sure your cv will be written in English.
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal markets with Tour Operators, their own Airlines and Retail, but cooperate closely in many areas and benefit from their combined economies of scale.