Come join our leading breast cancer diagnostics company where you will handle the organization and optimization of the company’s Pardot implementation. As part of our Digital Marketing team you will drive execution and maintenance of our Pardot instance for marketing around the globe, including ongoing support and continuous improvements.
By nature, you're a problem solver and like to learn about business processes. Your favorite days are the ones where you have found a solution to a complicated problem. You have a customer oriented approach with an eagerness to learn, grow, develop and evangelize Pardot technology across the organization.
Sound exciting? Keep reading.
How will you be successful in this role?
- Participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment of custom salesforce objects and layouts
- Integrate Pardot forms and form handlers into digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate on custom dashboards and reporting within Salesforce
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk ticketing for advanced Pardot issue resolution
- Ensure smooth reporting within Connected Campaigns
- Design custom landing pages in Pardot and integrate prospect generation with Salesforce and our Websites
- Collaborate with Salesforce Administrator on custom solutions or processes as needed
- Create and maintain connections between Pardot, Salesforce and company website for global markets
- Collaborate on new product launches, ensuring product inclusion with Pardot forms, campaigns and lead management
- Document standard work and back-end processes for Salesforce and Pardot connections, change management and implementation by global market
- Set up new and maintain Pardot Business Units for various global markets as needed
- Act as liaison between Marketing and internal SFDC team for object, record or field changes to ensure uninterrupted lead management
- Advise and maintain standard methodologies for Pardot and SFDC connections and functionality
We are looking for someone with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Pardot administrator with a strong understanding of standard methodologies and functionality
- Pardot Specialist or Marketing Cloud Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups)
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- A demonstrated ability to work with a Content Management System (Wordpress) and integrating Pardot forms
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A proven ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Proficient in system-based tools including Microsoft Office applications, flow-charts, e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 10% travel with a mix of domestic and international locations
- Typical work-related travel assignments range 2-5 days, and as such overnight, out-of-town stays are required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. This job description may be changed at any time.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.