If you’re looking for a new role with a growing digital agency, then we want to hear from you. Our marketing automation team is growing, and we’re looking for someone with experience in using Marketing Automation tools to join us. This role will see you joining a fun, friendly team who are brilliant at what they do.
The successful candidate will gain first hand experience of our own Marketing Automation platform, CanopyDeploy, and we are looking to hear from individuals who are keen to learn a fresh ESP. You will bring some previous experience of campaign development, be comfortable working with data and possess a fantastic can-do approach.
You’ll be responsible for end-to-end management of automated emails, ensuring work is delivered on time and much more. We work with huge name clients in a wide range of industries and have a lot of work in the pipeline for you to get started on.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Working alongside various departments in the agency
- Managing automated emails from brief through to delivery and evaluation
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
- Working with customer and campaign data to optimise campaign
What can you bring to the table?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward:
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Solid experience with Email Marketing or Marketing Automation platforms (eg Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle's Responsys, Eloqua, Lyris)
- Experience managing campaigns end-to-end
- Experience working with data
- Desire to progress in your career
- Great interpersonal skills
Work’s a treat
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
- Annual Wellbeing Day – enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Pension Scheme – helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
- Corporate Medical Cash Plan – claim back the cost of your medical treatments.
- So many savings – through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – save on the cost of biking to work.
- Monthly Employee Awards - Employee of the Month programme with £250 bonus
- Raising money for charity including a paid Volunteer Day – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
- Wellbeing Programme – giving you the opportunity to join regular, interactive Wellbeing Workshops or join our 30 plus Wellbeing Champions.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave – support for you and your family to help you navigate through the craziness of family life.