This is a new role as part of the Global Demand Center team in Shell Business Operations (SBO).
The Marketing Automation Executive is responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution. This role is tactically focused on the execution of marketing automation platform (MAP) related tasks.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will work closely with Demand Center Manager and Demand Development Executive based in the SBO and support global leadership team. The post holder will also work directly with sales field marketing and marketing operations in the markets.
- Gathering and comprehension of campaign requirement and scope from Demand Center Manager, global and country marketers
- Campaign deployment (Pardot/HTML), creating HTML design for email deployments and landing pages (if required), ensure it is flawless
- Ensuring correct configuration of email send (Sender Profiles/ List ) is in place
- Creating emails, landing pages, forms and reports within the MAP, including templates for use by others within the marketing function
- Assisting in the technical conceptualization of demand creation, nurturing and scoring program strategy
- Creating nurturing and scoring programs to support the marketing organization
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness metrics related to Marketing Automation programs
- Identifying and highlighting any issues with the data upload/list creation and HTML designs to Demand Development Executive
- Quality Management of campaigns, monitoring campaign status and knowledge Management
- Successful execution of global/local campaigns to achieve campaigns targets
- Work closely with the Demand Center Manager, Demand Development Executive, Web Marketing, field Marketing to help drive effective prospect and customer engagements
- The efforts will lead to pipeline acceleration and increase in quality leads for Sales to bring growth across B2B Lubricants businesses
- Help improve brand market share across B2B
- Help increase brand preference
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in IT, marketing or business
- 2 or more years of administering a sales force automation (SFA) system
- 1 or more years of Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) administration experience
- 1 or more years of experience in demand creation related activities (email, trade shows, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, event marketing)
- Knowledge of Marketing practices and content management
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements;
- Intermediate HTML, experience in web content management and web analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project time frames, dependencies and risk factors
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and matrix environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks To Cooperation With Shell You Gain
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.