The Marketing Automation Specialist will have a holistic role within the Performance Marketing team, working hand in hand with other team members and, mainly, being responsible for overseeing and implementing all automated marketing campaigns and processes. You will also provide strategic insights and assist other Marketing areas in making critical strategy decisions and coordinating with Marketing Operations.
- Developing a nurture system to delight our users
- Reviewing existing campaigns and test or iterate with automation
- Delivering a steady stream of quality leads from lead magnets
- Driving leads down the funnel to educate about our products and services
- Ensuring that leads get the right content at the right time (lead scoring)
- Providing a full automation strategy tied with new business & sales
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary
- Assist in establishing new tools for managing marketing campaigns and systems. Ensuring integrations between platforms work appropriately.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree, Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in email marketing, marketing automation, analytics, or a related field.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills required – must be comfortable stepping into areas where role clarity may be lacking and take charge and communicate the overall objective.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Strong Excel or Google Spreadsheets skills and knowledge.
- Customer centric approach. You understand segmentation, personas and their challenges.
- Advanced skills in web analytics and data visualization. Confidence in articulating key actionable insights.
- You are comfortable in the quantitative and qualitative worlds.
- Desire to work in a fast-growing SaaS company.
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso and Tea
- Fridays reduced working hours
- Reduced working hours during August as well
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona, right next to Sants Train Station
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalonia and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Apply Now!