Prevalent is looking for a dynamic Marketing Automation Specialist to join their Marketing team to support a fast-paced global inside and field sales team with aggressive goals. An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, highly-organized and capable of devising and managing various lead generation and nurturing programs in the high velocity sales and marketing environment of a growing technology company.
As a member of a geographically distributed organization, the ideal candidate will not only be exceptionally self-motivated, but also a proactive and team-oriented communicator. In this role, you will:
- Set up outbound marketing emails and marketing automation processes including audience segmentation and lead scoring.
- Track marketing activity results and guide sales follow up with the goal of training for optimization and efficiency gain.
- Gather business requirements and implement marketing automation solutions.
- Understand information security products and how those products solve customer requirements, and leverage this knowledge to implement solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing function.
- Provide creative and logistical support for communications around physical, virtual, lead nurturing and other marketing programs.
- Avoid database fatigue by monitoring email cadence, tracking deliverability rates, maintaining sender reputation, and creating recipient preferences.
- Maintain and optimize database health, email cadence, sender score, etc.
What is Required?
- 2-3 years of strong hands-on knowledge with the marketing automation system, Marketo, and SFA/CRM.
- Experience collecting business requirements for and executing automated nurture (drip) campaigns.
- Detail understanding of or first-hand experience with the enterprise software sales process, best practices for lead prospecting, follow up, customer communication, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing demand generation role within the business to business software industry.
- Experience in executing A/B tests via a marketing automation platform.
- Knowledge of email deliverability tracking and best practices for balancing a positive sender reputation in a high-value, high-volume, communication environment.
- Extreme attention to detail while sorting out multiple priorities.
- Solid communication and project management skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including vendor management.
- A flexible, outgoing attitude with proven experience of working in a growing team.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
This role requires a highly self-motivated, organized and passionate individual who can harness their cross functional expertise to gather, interpret and execute on business requirements. The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a global email calendar and well-versed in the nuance of email marketing optimization as they’ll be asked to execute both outbound email campaigns and set up automated nurture programs. This is a perfect fit for someone who can positively contribute in an atmosphere that rewards creative problem-solving. The ability to effectively coordinate with a disperse team across time zones is a must.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Experience in the IT security industry a strong positive.
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Why Join the Prevalent Marketing Team?
- Everyone’s opinion matters.
- You get to make a positive impact to the business everyday
- One of if not the BEST working relationships you will ever find with sales.
- You will work with and get exposed to every aspect of marketing.
- Very supportive, tight knit team.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.