Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Develop, iterate and support fully integrated prospect experience. As the business owner of the Eloqua platform you will be responsible for managing and executing multi-channel campaigns as they intersect with eloqua, collaborate with sales operations team on data integrations and contact flows, web development team on form integration and digital experience, and broader demand gen team on nurtures, automations and overall prospect experience. This role requires partnering with product marketing, public relations, event managers and other internal teams to create and execute full-funnel campaigns that drive leads and opportunities to sales.
- Manage email marketing automation campaigns including, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring
- Create and manage successful campaigns and segments
- Manage and design web page forms and landing pages within Eloqua platform
- Manage data integration between Eloqua, Salesforce and other platforms
- Analyze performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve effectiveness of emails, campaigns and segmentation
- Work cross functionally with global marketing team, sales operations, design and web development
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Focused on the entire prospect and customer experience
- Highly analytical and capable of extracting business insights from data
- A strong planner, highly organized
- Strong systems background with a passion for building collaborative and effective email marketing programs
- Capable of working independently or collaborating with teammates or as part of a team to execute and deliver on all commitments while also adhering to rigorous deadlines
- Schedule flexibility to work with international teams
- Capable of successfully performing in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business while maintaining awareness of OneTrust values and culture
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-8 years of email marketing experience with Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot
- Working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Experienced with marketing automation solutions – Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget, etc.
- History of working with cross functional teams
- A strong communicator
- Experience or familiarity with Monday.com or similar planning tools
- Experience working with an international team
- Experience working with and building data integrations between marketing automation platform and webinar/virtual event tools
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.