The Marketing Automation Specialist will develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns. The campaigns will be focused and designed to nurture, engage and convert our prospects. The ideal candidate must possess a passion for using technology to meet the needs of the business and improve processes in a fast paced working environment.
The Specialist will be a key member of the Marketing Operations team responsible for the successful implementation, execution and reporting related to Marketo programs. You will have the opportunity to further develop skill sets around data analytics, process optimization, reporting, and marketing automation .
You will develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns. The campaigns will be focused and designed to nurture, engage and convert our prospects. The ideal candidate must possess a passion for using technology to meet the needs of the business and improve processes in a fast paced working environment.
- Execution of Marketo programs leveraging all Channel Types (Email, Nurture, Events, Online Advertising).
- Creating reports in Marketo Revenue Explorer by providing “closed loop” (i.e., – ROI) reporting – tying Marketing’s efforts to Sales revenue
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of programs
- Configure and manage data cleansing and enrichment programs on marketing database
- Be a strong advocate for Sales/Marketing alignment and use a professional, collaborative approach to develop improved Sales/Marketing alignment and CRM use.
- Assist in supporting novice Marketo users with questions related to program execution.
- Experience in demand generation, lead nurturing and drip campaigns
- Can test and analyze workflow, content, Marketo lead scoring and tactics for improvement
- Extensive knowledge of Marketo, Excel and Salesforce
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills and ability to collaborate with development teams to debug issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with creative marketing professionals, product managers, and senior business leaders, including the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong analytical mindset
It would be great if you also have
- Experience with Marketo’s Revenue Explorer
- Experience with Knak
Does this sound like you?
- As the selection process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible. We will get back to you in short order.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.