Why work for Medibank’s Marketing team?
At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients, and our community.
In Medibank’s marketing team we foster innovation and enable our people to see a bigger, more tangible impact from their creative ideas.
Innovation isn’t just about the products and services we offer, it’s about the mindset of every single person in the team.
As we move into a new financial year our Customer and Portfolio teams are looking to tackle key enterprise focus areas by being nimbler and more experimental with a high autonomy, high alignment approach.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for end to end build and management of automations, journeys and highly personalised emails/SMS campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Sitting in the Marketing Automation and Audience team, you’ll directly support Medibank’s loyalty squad, part of Medibank’s BWOW 2.0 agile project environment, through marketing program specifications (segmentation, campaign logic), while assuring data integrity and efficiency.
Where you can add value
- Conducting day-to-day management and implementation of the automated program/campaign process Conducting day-to-day management, build and implementation of automated programs/campaigns Including email, SMS, landing pages, form creation.
- Act as internal SME and advocate for Marketing Automation and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- End-to-end execution of email-driven campaigns from build using html and AMPscript, to testing and deployment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of web-based content, online forms and landing pages in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Ensure accurate, timely execution of all campaigns with a high level of responsiveness to internal stakeholders.
- Assist campaign owners by troubleshooting issues with daily automations, data complexities using SQL, as well as those identified during campaign build and testing.
- Draw on data and insights to enhance campaign targeting abilities across multiple channels
- Implementation of testing and optimisation strategies using dynamic content and A/B testing, using dynamic content, including A/B testing.
- Build strong relationships and foster cross collaboration across other relevant business units, functional areas and external vendors.
You are a digital marketer with recent hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder, Automation Studio and Content Builder. You have a genuine passion for customer experience and innovation.
Your skills and experience:
- You’re process driven and able to conceptualise technical outcomes for business requirements and problems.
- You have hands on experience building email templates and complex dynamic emails using technical skills including HTML, CSS and AMPScript
- You have experience creating automated journeys through Journey Builder.
- You know how to facilitate end-to-end personalisation using Adobe Experience Manager, DMP, Target.
- You are extremely performance driven, result focused, analytical, have strong problem-solving skills and thrive on ambiguity.
Employee wellbeing is our priority, because when you feel good in yourself, that’s when you live your best life. In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
- Flexibility: With flexible working options, our people have the choice in how and where they work to stay healthy and feel good. Having a choice in how and when we access flexibility and health and wellbeing allows us to live a more balanced life.
- Employee Assistance Program: Medibank offers employees and family members a 24/7 professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
- At Medibank, we are committed to helping our people be the best that they can be. That’s why all Medibank employees have access to eight hours of community leave per year and why Medibank matches employee donations up to $1,000 per year for each employee.