Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to collaborate across the organization and be responsible for implementing and utilizing the best software and tools to communicate and automate Krys marketing strategy.
What You'll Do
- Apply a blend of programming skill, analytical thinking, data analysis and marketing expertise to make change happen by automating and scaling our marketing activities.
- Write scripts that use APIs from our marketing platforms to automate campaigns, build tools to scale activity more efficiently and automate campaign testing/experimentation.
- Analyse and report on impact, efficiency and opportunities for optimisation within our digital marketing portfolio using the wealth of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data we have available.
- Set a strategy and roadmap, implement and operate marketing technology products as an administrator.
- Integrate marketing technology products with each other.
- Integrate marketing technology products with non-marketing systems, incl to our website/ app. You will partner up with marketing and technical stakeholders to define requirements on both ends and deliver the solution.
- Work with marketing analytics teams to ensure seamless integration between platforms and measurement/ tracking frameworks.
- Partner up with data science and marketing teams to conceive, design, execute, report and take action on tests and experiments to further our understanding of how and why our channels drive customer behaviour.
- Support and train marketing teams in the adoption of marketing technologies to utilize full capabilities of the tools
- Monitor data quality within marketing technology products.
- Perform technical reviews of marketing technology products
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Technology to research, evaluate & improve our integrations and set up the right marketing technology stack to enable the marketing team to run the best in class marketing.
Who You Are
- Significant experience (3+ years) in MarTech with a background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications
- Digital marketing domain expertise (programmatic, display, search engine marketing, content marketing and CRM)
- Years of experience in working with Adjust, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Looker, GTM, Salesforce, Hubspot, Braze, Segment or other tracking, marketing automation and MarTech products.
- Great communication skills with previous experience partnering up both with technical, marketing, sales and business teams. You need to be able to align stakeholders across various groups in the organisation.
- Commercially minded with strong analytical abilities
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Enjoys working on very fast paced environments, and is able to bring structure into it
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.