Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Automation Manager, the candidate will be responsible for supporting our global marketing automation efforts.
- Work closely with our other Marketing Automation Specialists to ensure that the baseline of the basic marketing automation processes are running smoothly, including:
- Monitoring email deliverability
- List and preferences management
- Sending batch campaigns
- Iterative content/design UX to increase performance
- Managing website chat playbooks and flows
- Implementing nurture strategies that will fully optimize lead nurture, customer onboarding, up-sells, and retention opportunities.
- Build, segment and test frameworks for continuous improvement of targeted marketing communications.
- Work and communicate with our global Marketing team and ensure that deliverables are coordinated properly
- Experience in marketing automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Experience in using a Marketing Automation tool (Pardot, Marketo)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience with data
- Experience using Salesforce
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in other languages
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!