Learning Sciences International seeks a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team!
The role will be in charge of marketing automation and data analytics that informs lead generation strategy, and demand for our offerings and events. You will be the resident expert on our marketing automation systems, reports, and ensuring leads flow seamlessly from marketing generated activities to sales, with a focus on speed-to-lead. You enjoy building and executing email campaigns, using best practices in Email Automation Systems and will be able to implement those company-wide.
- Put marketing and email automation to best use in relation to a CRM, website, content management systems, and other digital marketing resources, such as Google Adwords, SEM and SEO.
- Provide clear, actionable dashboards and reports of marketing and Salesforce CRM data to the marketing team, translating raw data into actionable insights that result in new optimization efforts.
- Work with the Sr. Email Campaign Manager and PPC Manager to execute multi-channel strategies to continuously improve lead generation volume and maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Build, manage, and execute marketing email campaigns with an emphasis on providing high-quality leads to Sales through customer and prospect nurture and drip programs.
- Execute best practice in list building, segmentation, lead scoring, email templating, drip and nurture campaigns, web forms, and reporting using the email marketing systems, ensuring CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance requirements.
- Experience with personas, customer journey mapping, and other work necessary to produce automated campaigns.
- Engage with CRM Administrator to ensure proper data sync is in place with company CRM (Salesforce) to process quality leads and measure success of leads. Ensure Salesforce lead and customer data hygiene to achieve accuracy in marketing automation and reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- B.A. in marketing or related field
- 4+ years of experience with Email Automation Systems
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, SEM, SEO, PPC, and web advertising
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing, lead scoring, buyers’ journeys, marketing automation
- Strong understanding of back-end integration of Pardot and Salesforce
- Uses email marketing best practices and is able to implement organization-wide
- Ability to work successfully with marketing, sales, and other departments remotely
- Collaborative, upbeat, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and solid proofreading skills
Not required, but helpful:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML
Our Benefit Highlights:
- Position is salaried based off experience and abilities.
- FULLY PAID Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short/Long-term Disability, and more.
- Your personal talents and career will support our rewarding social mission of improving K12 education.