We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist for our Customer Experience team in Oslo, Norway, who will take the lead of Kahoot!'s CRM & Marketing automation for both B2B and B2C lines of business. If you share our passion for gaming, education, and technology, you might be the one we're looking for!
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our game-based learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive serious engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!'s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 200 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with over one billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Denmark and Spain. Let's play!
Working at Kahoot!, you get an opportunity to really impact how millions of people around the world learn, including students, teachers, corporate employees, and families.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 150 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we're a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
You will join the Customer Experience team that is responsible for creating best-in-class customer experiences for Kahoot! users across the world.
You will report directly to the VP of Customer Experience.
- run email, push, and in-app campaigns to support the strategies of Kahoot!'s business units
- create and monitor automated onboarding, engagement, anti-churn, sales campaigns (across all channels)
- prepare and monitor transactional emails and messages
- conduct A/B tests and other experiments with the goal of campaigns' performance optimization & improvement of conversion rates
- manage campaign performance analysis and reporting
- monitor CRM data quality & collaborate with data analysts and developers to improve quality of data as well performance of marketing automation tool
- work closely with designers, copywriters, business units' management teams on email/push/in-app content
- Experience in email marketing 2+ years
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems (e.g.,Iterable, Braze, Eloqua/Responsys, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Understanding the basics of HTML & CSS
- Experience in conducting experiments & understanding of marketing research fundamentals (hypothesis preparation, design of A/B tests, etc.)
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g., Amplitude, Google Analytics)
- Ability to communicate both with technical and business stakeholders
- BA, BSc, MA, or MSc in Marketing, Business, Business Analytics, Data Science or similar
Soft Skills and personality traits necessary to excel:
- Curious, analytical, organized, and empathetic
- Comfortable with making decisions based on data
- Team player
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Oslo office:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Social and company events
- Friendly, international environment
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation - check our "Living and working in Norway" page and find out what makes this country awesome!
Please send in your resume and cover letter by 27th of November 2020. We look forward to hearing from you!