We’re looking for an experienced professional to manage our marketing automation platform. You’ll be asked to work closely with designers, content writers, developers, and project managers to deliver all of our marketing initiatives through Eloqua and SAP.
You should have a strong foundation in marketing automation and be able to create, implement, and improve best practices to ensure continual enhancement of our digital marketing efforts.
Be ready to work closely with a tight-knit team of talented professionals to develop the digital marketing resources that help us build meaningful, long-term relationships with our colleagues and our client communities.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Develop and execute email marketing programs, including segmentation, testing, deployment, and continuous evaluation for improvement.
• Collaborate with internal teams to gather requirements, get feedback on designs, and present results.
• Create emails, landing pages, and forms, and perform general program setup and maintenance in Eloqua and SAP.
• Design and implement desktop and mobile-friendly HTML email templates.
• Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
• Analyze and report campaign metrics to the marketing team.
• Work with senior leaders to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance, and develop recommendations to improve campaigns.
• Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
• Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
• Support marketing operations initiatives, including managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
• At least 5-7 + years marketing automation experience.
• Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
• Strong working knowledge of Eloqua, SAP, and Salesforce.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
• Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.