As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will help us deliver targeted and timely email campaigns and build automated programs to fuel our inbound funnel. In this role, you will be working closely with multiple stakeholders within the Marketing, Sales, and Product departments to integrate new marketing technologies into our automation system, define and create operational processes, and ultimately design and implement technical solutions in Marketo. Based out of our Vancouver office, you will report to the Manager, Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for executing on all nurturing and engagement programs, managing email compliance, updating our complex scoring model, and assisting on email programs to support all regions globally
- Collaborate with our marketing teams on operational tasks for marketing campaigns, including email list preparation, post-event list uploads in Marketo, and campaign management in Salesforce
- Support the management our Marketo instance, including streamlining and monitoring existing flows, data integrity, hygiene and performance monitoring, diligently managing and maintaining the connection between Salesforce and Marketo—ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Measure insight across a number of success criteria, including: email deliverability, lead stage conversion and marketing influenced pipeline and revenue
- Provide input on campaign and program improvement in Marketo, including tests and experiments and suggesting new campaigns/programs to drive pipeline and revenue
- Evaluate and optimize our existing lead flow and lead routing, including marketing-to-sales process improvement
- Assist in the integration of new marketing technologies into Marketo and Salesforce
- Support the administration and management of marketing automation systems (Marketo, Conversica, LeanData, etc.)
What You’ll Need
- 2-5 years of email, demand generation, or digital marketing experience
- Experience working in a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo, and/or CRM systems like Salesforce
- A good understanding of email channel and marketing automation best practices
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have to colleagues and KPIs
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure all marketing programs are well-built and QA’d
- Experience with reporting on email campaign and program performance and providing insights and recommendations
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
Who You Are
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.