Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist at Front, you will be responsible for managing and executing our overall marketing automation strategy. As a key member of the Marketing Operations & Strategy team, you will help design and implement processes that will improve the efficiency of our campaign execution and ensure quality + consistency in our marketing data. The ideal candidate is someone who pays attention to detail, is a self-starter, and is a strategic thinker when it comes to solving operational issues. This role reports to the Marketing Operations & Strategy Lead.
What will you be doing?
- Own Front’s email campaign strategy and execution; including planning, executing, testing, and optimizing our email campaigns across all business verticals and segments
- Design and build workflows in HubSpot that will facilitate the efficient/scalable execution of our day-to-day marketing campaigns; ensure workflows and Salesforce campaigns are set up properly for effective attribution and reporting
- Manage all marketing nurture campaigns; including overall nurture strategy, setting up in HubSpot, testing, and analyzing performance
- A/B test, analyze, and monitor email performance, and provide recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Manage an email campaign calendar to prevent overlap of campaigns, monitor email frequency for each target audience, and set expectations for stakeholders across marketing, sales, and product
- Work with our Data, Product Marketing, and Demand Gen teams to design, implement, and maintain database segmentations that will allow us to accurately target specific audiences for marketing campaigns
- Process contact/company list uploads into our database while ensuring proper data quality and attribution
- Become a proficient HubSpot user/admin, strategize about effective ways to set up campaigns/workflows, and constantly look for ways to improve our use of the product
- Assist in managing our overall marketing automation tech stack; ensure it is optimized, well-maintained, and cost-effective
- Build strong relationships with campaign managers, content marketing, and sales development
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing operations or similar type role
- Experience working for B2B SaaS companies a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Comfortable manipulating and analyzing data using Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-teach and find solutions to technical problems without being told
- Ability to project manage and collaborate with stakeholders across teams and organizations
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.