Marketing Automation Specialist, EverCommerce (Remote, US/CAN)
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to focus on our MAP migrations and consolidation for all of our EverCommerce brands.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will own the execution of day-to-day MAP migrations and special project tasks. You will assist in driving marketing automation process across our 50+ portfolio companies. This person will have experience working within marketing automation platforms and understand how data sources are used to create customized and personalized messaging, overall concepts of programs, smart campaigns and workflows, and experience connecting third party integrations. You must be very organized and have the ability to communicate effectively to varying levels of expertise in lifecycle marketing automation. You have a passion to collaborate with others to deliver a quality end-to-end Marketo instance with implemented best practices.
- Assisting with the end-to-end management and execution of migration and consolidation projects to re-build marketing programs and assets from one marketing automation platform to another. This includes web request, lead generation, web content, email nurtures, and their respective landing pages, forms, lists and reporting
- Working alongside the business operations team to effectively and successfully stand-up new marketing automation platform with Salesforce integration by determined launch date.
- Collaborating with the web dev and content teams to create unique landing pages and email templates that align with best practices
- Performing day-to-day lifecycle marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, dynamic content-driven campaigns that adherence to compliance regulations
- Executing changes and optimizations to our existing automated campaigns
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, lead scoring, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution
- Working alongside the digital/demand teams to execute optimizations in the marketing & sales funnel as it relates to migration and consolidation projects
- Assisting in integrations including, but not limited to: Zoom, Facebook, Go to Webinar, RingLead, and Salesforce
- Upholding lifecycle marketing best practices to ensure best-in-class campaigns are in market
- Participating in projects with cross-functional stakeholders
Skills And Experience Needed For Success In This Role
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing automation, customer marketing, marketing operations, or related field, preferably in SaaS software and/or B2B marketing
- Successful track record of building and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns, including measuring and delivering on performance targets using Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, and/or Acoustic
- Previous experience working with multiple brands or marketing agency background
- Understand the basics of Salesforce or other CRMs and how they integrate with Marketing Automation Platforms
- Self starter with a natural curiosity and out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Solid project management skills - ability to provide clear direction and planning, while working with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones.
This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada
– if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
The target base compensation for this position is $65,000 to $75,000 per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!