Synopsis of the role:
Equifax Canada is seeking a results-oriented, best practices driven Marketing Automation Specialist - reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations. Their primary responsibility will be to support the Canada Consumer Solutions (CCS) organization by executing direct to consumer campaigns through 2 main channels - email & mobile.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for the day to day use of the marketing automation platform (MAP) - fully understanding its capabilities and the use of mobile marketing as a channel. Working closely with the Product Management, Content & Social Strategy teams, this role will execute all email and mobile programmatic initiatives through the MAP and Mobile App. This role will be responsible for measuring and reporting on the success of each initiative with a test & improve approach.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute targeted email and mobile direct-response campaigns, end to end, from ideation to reporting.
- Establish business processes for contact management, list development, cleansing, and maintenance including strict adherence to Canada Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
- Create buyer persona/customer contact mapping strategies.
- Assist in the development and conceptualization of nurture, drip, scoring programs to support and align with the Product Manager program strategy.
- Collaborate with the Content team to ensure relevant content is created to support each stage of the programs.
- Proactively research, recommend and adopt best practices related to email marketing, mobile alerts, personalization, A/B & multivariate testing to continually optimize the programs.
- Align with the Product Manager to define success measurements & criteria. Conduct regular performance analysis and reporting through the development of dashboards, reports, and scorecards to be used when calculating overall program success and individual email/mobile campaign & channel performance.
What experience you need:
- 5+ years of marketing automation experience using both email and mobile channels to drive awareness, engagement, demand, revenue in a direct to consumer environment.
- 3+ years experience specifically using at least one of the following marketing automation platforms: Pardot, Marketo, SFMC, Eloqua to execute, deploy, measure email campaigns, nurture & drip programs in a direct to consumer environment.
- 3+ years experience with setting up and deploying mobile marketing campaigns including push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS/MMS, real-time alerts, Opt-in/out mobile preference management.
- 3+ years experience in building, managing, optimizing KPI & metric reporting with a focus on automation whenever / wherever possible using report & dashboard functionality native to Salesforce (i.e. Einstein, Tableau), Adobe or Google analytics.
- Expert level understanding and practical experience within Salesforce.com suite of services as both a user and administrator.
- Expert level working knowledge of contact database management, list creation, data segmentation, understanding and adherence to CASL legislation.
What could set you apart:
- Fluent in both English and French
- Certified in SFMC or Pardot at Consultant level
- Certified in Tableau at Desktop Certified Associate level
- Proficient in Stensul
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran