The Digital Experience team is a dynamic center of excellence that partners with Marketing, Sales and Product to meet the rapidly changing needs and experience expectations of our customers. Our team of experts in marketing automation and website development operate as strategic consultative partners to deliver both innovation and digital capabilities to our internal and external customers. With our ‘explorer mindset’, we embrace consistent change and evolution by testing and learning.
This position is responsible for supporting the optimization and execution of the digital customer experience strategy. This role delivers technology solutions through Marketing Cloud, Salesforce or other digital platforms. This role is also responsible for understanding digital engagement metrics and implementing strategies to increase customer engagement.
- Execute marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) programs and processes from start to finish including design, building, QA, deployment and reporting of emails, landing pages, journeys and automations.
- Proactively advise Marketing and other cross-functional partners of best practices with regards to marketing automation, increasing digital engagement, platform capabilities and testing.
- Demonstrate flexibility, versatility and an ability to shepherd multiple concurrent priorities to completion, seeking guidance as necessary.
- Execute campaigns for customers and partners that drive awareness, engagement, retention and advocacy throughout their journey.
- Enforce digital governance and contact strategy processes.
- Demonstrates tactical and strategic critical thinking with ability to turn digital marketing analysis and insight into action.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- 3+ years of marketing automation, digital engagement or and/or business strategy; with experience in digital engagement/marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital engagement techniques, tools and measurements.
- Demonstrated success in project management; including technical and creative projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a project-oriented, diverse team environment
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation platform experience required. Preferred: Journey builder, automation studio, cloud pages, Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
- Preferred: Knowledge of HTML or CSS and use of Sitecore
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.