Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Digital Commerce Platforms team is located in Coloplast Business Centre (Szczecin, Poland) which is strongly connected to the Global Marketing Department at the headquarters (Humlebæk, Denmark).
Having a digital understanding as a marketer today is crucial and will be even more so in the future. Coloplast is investing seriously in the digital space to meet the development, and we need you to help us meet our ambitions. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges.
About the job
This is a maternity cover position (with potential to be prolonged). As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will be assisting the Marketing Automation Manager in both building and executing Coloplast global marketing automation strategy. You will be supporting countries that we are working with in setting-up their e-mail campaigns in Oracle Eloqua. You will hold a key position in tying both global and local marketing automation activities together and bringing them to the next level for Coloplast.
Together with a very energetic and ambitious team you will work on driving digital excellence on our Consumer Journey.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
• Complete marketing automation campaigns execution in Oracle Eloqua:
- Plan and coordinate activities around both global and local campaigns activation (materials, translations, communication etc.),
- Build e-mails, landing pages and forms,
- Run A/B testing,
- Develop existing and set up new e-mail flows,
- Segment and upload the data,
- Activate campaigns.
• Monitor, analyse and optimize e-mail campaigns,
• Report marketing automation performance to key stakeholders across the organization, supporting them with online data and insights,
• Act as a frontline support for the countries that you’ll be working with regarding Oracle Eloqua,
• Improving data transparency flow,
• Improving processes, sharing the knowledge and best practices,
• Coordinating activities around key online marketing automation projects.
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal orientated team player who has:
• University degree in Marketing/Online Media/Economics/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent,
• Experience within marketing automation and CRM systems,
• Experience within the field of online marketing, preferable within e-mail marketing,
• Strong understanding of marketing automation systems such as Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp, SALESmanago, GetResponse, iPresso and other,
• Strong understanding of CRM systems such as Oracle CRM On Demand, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics and other,
• Strong understanding of web technologies such as HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script and other,
• Excellent English skills,
• Strong ability to keep abreast of new marketing trends/technologies,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, and advocate best practice solutions,
• High degree of professionalism,
• High level of quality and attention to details,
• Very strong organizational skills,
• Ability to effectively prioritize work.
• Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
• Gaining experience in an international organization
• Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
• Private medical care
• Sports card
• Transportation co-funding
• Restaurant card
• Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you!
• Modern workplace
• No dress code zone
• Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
• Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
• Internal trainings
• Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
• Development possibilities within the organization
• Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership