Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: For this role we are open to remote work located anywhere within the United States or Canada.
About the Opportunity:
Ceridian is currently seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to support our Marketing organization on key initiatives. This person should be a problem solver that will get results through cross-departmental collaboration, innovative thinking, and effective communication. Their recommendations and solutions are grounded in critical thinking, relevant data, and analytics. This person should be passionate about the latest trends in Marketing and technology and thrive on identifying and chasing opportunities that improve the customer experience and accelerate our business.
What you'll get to do:
- Execute Marketo campaigns, nurture programs, landing pages, and emails.
- Optimize and track the performance of digital campaigns.
- Design, layout and create content for email marketing including coding email templates and landing pages, using HTML and CSS as needed.
- Manage campaign lists, ensure data quality, and understand flow to and from CRM system.
- Build segmentation including analysis on which audience segments perform the best across certain channels; perform data and list management, segmentation, hygiene, and maintenance.
- Create, maintain and report on lead qualification surveys.
- Provide QA and technical support for Marketo programs created by team members.
- Routinely analyze and report on key performance metrics, making recommendations to drive conversions, minimize email opt-outs, and enhance content.
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose scalable solutions.
- Drive technology platforms innovation/adoption, and train and educate both within the Marketing team and across the organization.
- Be a point of contact between outside business units and MarTech, as well as being a liaison with cross-functional teams and third-party vendors.
- Maintain the quality of marketing data including compliance with corporate global privacy (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and others) and keep up to date on email best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- The ability to work collaboratively across teams and functions.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of email best practices including CTA creation, email nurture creation, CTR optimization, and inbound/event marketing tactics.
- Experience creating Marketo email templates and designing layouts.
- Marketing analytics knowledge with the ability to extract, analyze, summarize, and communicate data and recommendations.
- The ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities or project scope.
- Experience working with vendor integrations such as Zoom, Drift, Instapage, and Bizible.
Skills and Experience we value:
- University degree in Marketing, Computer science or Equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years hand-on marketing automation (Marketo required) execution and email development experience deploying complex programs within marketing automation platform preferably in B2B environment.
What would make you stand out:
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE certified).
- Certification in Sales CRM, preferably Salesforce.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.