POSITION: Marketing Automation Specialist
REPORTS TO: Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
The Marketing Automation Specialist role is primarily accountable for executing multi-channel campaigns in a B2C environment, QA testing, communicating changes, gathering requirements and approvals, and assisting in the building out of marketing automation workflows. This role will work closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams.
The ideal candidate has a technical background in marketing automation tools, focused on execution of multi-step marketing communications, segmenting/targeting based on customer data and behaviour, and enjoys technical problem solving.
What you’ll do
- Develop automated campaign standards and processes
- Identify and optimize segmented profiles and target lists as part of automated campaigns
- Build and monitor drip/triggered campaigns, automation rules, lists and templates, and manage performance
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements and then build, execute, and automate marketing campaigns
- Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing
- Stay current with the latest Marketing Automation Best Practices
- Liaise with engineering and data teams to improve processes and resolve discrepancies
- Execute multi-channel campaigns on a timely basis based on campaign schedules and needs
- Ability to stay organized under conditions of multiple tasks and tight deadlines while ensuring accuracy, efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Develop and implement continuous improvement ideas to improve processes, speed, and data accuracy
- Comply fully with all privacy, confidentiality, marketing permissions, data security and other requirements related to the handling, access and storage of customer data
- Support the intake of requests and perform tasks as assigned by the Manager
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing Automation on automation platforms (Ex. Oracle, Cheetah, Adobe Campaign, Braze)
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email deployment practices, data, analytics, segmentation, list management, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, etc.
- Intermediate HTML skills
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Basic knowledge of CASL, CCPA and GDPR an asset
Why do you want to be a part of Browze?
- We are a collective of people so collaboration is key to our process.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a changemakers.
- We treat our employees the same way we treat our customers - with value, respect, and empathy.
- We have competitive compensation - you work hard and we make it worth your while.
- We want you to feel like an owner, so we offer equity in the company.
- An inclusive work environment where you can thrive and do your best work.