Come and help us build a different kind of bank, the bank Australia needs. We’re driven by a clear purpose to create mutual prosperity and positive impact for people and the planet.
We’re growing fast as more people choose to align their banking with their values. We’re looking for people who share our values and commitment to creating a positive future for our 160,000 customers, our communities, and our environment.
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Automation Specialist with lots of energy and enthusiasm as well as a strong background in segmentation and automation.
You will work with the Marketing Manager to facilitate the successful execution of innovative customer journeys and marketing campaigns using the Portrait Dialogue marketing automation platform. Activities include building complex nurture and trigger emails, using data to produce customer insights and opportunities, analysing results and developing dashboards.
You will be a team player that gets stuff done and can have fun doing it. You have extensive experience working with marketing automation systems that drive successful marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone that is creative, analytical and understands marketing operations in depth. You will also share our values and passion for responsible banking.
Why join us
- We offer flexible working options and competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super and paid parental, volunteer and family violence leave
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values, not long hours
- We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that reflects the Australian community
- We’re the first bank in the world to own its own Conservation Reserve – which we use to protect threatened species and involve staff in conservation.
What you’ll be doing
- Customer journey building, campaign set up, email design, testing and execution
- Developing automation dialogues to drive excellent customer experience
- Monitoring and reporting on data, metrics, analytics and optimisation
- Developing and managing dashboards using PowerBI
- Using data to produce customer insights and opportunities for the marketing team.
What you’ll bring
- Two years’ relevant experience in automation/segmentation/digital marketing
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications
- Expertise in the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with the Portrait Dialogue platform or similar (eg Salesforce; Marketo)
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Excel / SQL / Power BI skills preferred
- Commitment to Bank Australia’s purpose, values and brand.
Bank Australia reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Candidates will be progressed as applications are received, rather than after the advertisement closure date. If you wish to be considered, please submit your application as soon as possible. Please note, the successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory background checks including but not limited to police and previous employment.