Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. Marketing Ops team is part of the Go-to-Market Operations and work closely with Marketing and other business units. Box is growing very fast therefore you get to work on challenging project to support this amazing growth. You get to show off your amazing balance between strategic and hands-on capabilities.
We are a committed and driven team of marketing operations professional who are eager to learn and grow. We want to bring in an individual who can add additional insights and fresh ideas to our ever changing dynamic environment. We want someone who brings strategic vision and operational excellence while also be a sound operations partner for the business.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Consultant on the Marketing Operations (MOps) team, you will serve as a key contributor within our marketing automation platform (MAP) from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Automation on the Marketing Operations team. This role involves the collection, creation and distribution of best practices and works with marketers to apply marketing automation capabilities within the organization. In addition, you will be asked to support MarTech solutions management. You will develop a clear understanding of the entire Martech stack, and will work with IT to manage it. You will accomplish this by effectively collaborating with Boxers in other departments, specifically Business Analytics, Sales Operations, Finance & Information Technology. In doing so, you will ensure MOps is seen as a critical element of our revenue 'engine' by our Go-To-Market leaders in Sales & Marketing.
- Work with marketing leadership to support the coordinated, enterprise-wide marketing automation strategy
- Optimize and standardize marketing automation processes across the organization, including playbook creation
- Create a model to track and measure program objectives for each technology from adoption to execution and optimization
- Collaborate with the campaigns team, product marketing and field marketing to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase engagement
- Document and communicate/distribute across the organization best practices for marketing automation
- Optimize audience segmentation supporting email programs in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Business Analytics to enable Customer 360 insights
- Support marketing automation administrators and specialists, and oversee the selection and management of agencies and third-party vendors
Who You Are
You are an experienced Marketing Automation administrator, and will embrace the role of being a key member on the Marketing Automation team within Marketing Operations. You are a passionate Marketing operations professional who has history in operations as well as Marketing (demand gen/campaign, programs, digital, etc.) background. You enjoy seeking to understand the challenge and work resiliently to provide sounds solutions to the business. You have hands-on experience with various Marketing automation platforms. You have experience with database related motions including data quality and governance, audience segmentation and targeting. You have led business impacting and successful projects that require contribution from cross functional teams. You are a team player and have a mindset to help and enable people around you. You are committed to advocate for client needs and have a desire to develop relationships. You have in-depth knowledge of privacy regulation/laws such as GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL. And you are a data-driven decision maker but also embrace creativity.
Additional qualities that we're looking for
- BS in Marketing or have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Marketo certified and worked on marketing operations teams.
- Experience implementing new Martech applications - specifically Drift (our AI driven chat bot).
- Shown success in collaborating and influencing business stakeholders with best practices and recommendations in regard to audience segmentation as well as drive strategic alignment and establish guidelines that provide clarity and improve productivity and business outcomes
- Implemented nurture programs and lead scoring (predictive scoring is even better) programs.
- Strong communicator - both internal and external.
- Team player and enjoy sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and resolving conflicts constructively while being a solution oriented partner to the business.
- Successfully project manage cross-functional initiatives resulted in quality products delivered on time and on budget