Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and technically minded Marketing Automation Manager to join our growing EMEA marketing team. You will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of projects to the European Marketing teams sent through our automation platforms (Adobe Campaign & Marketo). Individuals will be responsible for relationship management, project management and successful deployment of Adobe Marketing Campaigns. This role will also include analysing business processes, understanding business landscape and defining requirements.
Reporting to the Manager of the EMEA Marketing Automation team, you will work closely with local field marketing teams and agencies to deliver best-in-class campaign results.
What You'll Do
- Project management: end to end Campaign Management from briefing through delivery to reporting in collaboration with internal and external team (Agency)
- Visual campaign orchestration: intuitively design and automate customer experiences across channels, from one-off campaigns to triggered messages
- Targeted segmentation: ensure the built of sophisticated list selections enabling the region to target highly focused audiences
- Create, manage and execute marketing campaigns using the Adobe Campaign and Marketo platforms
- Ensure marketing systems integrate and synchronize well with the CRM system
- Alignment: be the joint-POC for your dedicated internal customers on queries, strategy, performance and day-to-day reporting for Marketing Automation
What You Need To Succeed
- Excellent communication and project management skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management
- Strong ability to network, build relationships and communicate with colleagues across departments/divisions
- Actively identifies areas of importance and makes prioritization decisions to make effective use of time and resources
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion on-time and in scope
- Works efficiently both independently and in a team setting
- Curiosity in modern digital marketing technology, and a strong ability to explore and learn new solutions and software
- Deep understanding of the Digital Marketing
- Good understanding of web development (HTML, basic CSS, Photoshop…)
- Strong logical thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Excel practitioner
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years business experience working in Digital Marketing department with a holistic understanding of Email Marketing channel
- You have knowledge in Marketing Automation / Cross-Channel Marketing solution
- Adobe Campaign / Marketo knowledge
- Experience with CRM solutions as Salesforce.com
- Understanding of relational data structure
- Bonus - Second language: German, Italian, French
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our internal careers site or to complete the application process, please contact [email protected]