We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans, just listed on the ASX and this is just the beginning.
What you will be doing?
• Working as part of a B2C marketing team of 4 you will be responsible for owning the consideration, conversion, retention and engagement funnel for our borrowers
• You will design, implement and optimise our borrower journeys, from landing pages through to email and SMS, delivering an experience that truly delights and converts
• You will lead the development and implementation of the customer retention strategy for our borrowers with a focus on building our share of wallet and customer lifetime value (CLV)
• You will design and implement a personalisation strategy for our B2C customers to aid conversion
• You will lead the experimentation program for our B2C communications, running A/B and multivariate experiments across emails and customer journeys
• Work closely with sales and product teams to design end-to-end customer communications experiences and Go To Market (GTM) strategy for new products and features
• Build out a reporting framework to identify opportunities for optimisation and provide regular reporting to the executive team
What will make you successful in this role?
• You are an ambitious CRM or Product Marketer Manager looking to take the next step in your career: we're less concerned about the number of years you've been working and more interested in the impact you have had. You'll also be looking to take on a role where you can act as mentor and coach to the next generation of marketing talent.
• This is a genuine "hands on" role: we're small team of highly-talented marketers and we rely on each other to deliver. You'll be ready to roll up your sleeves and build emails, automations and experiments from scratch using you HTML/CSS, CRM and database management skills
• You have a strong background in Email and CRM automation: you can build highly engaging and impactful personalised experiences that delight
• You are "Ready Day 1" to start delivering: this is not a role where you can take a few months to get your feet under the desk. We have a clear plan for the next 6 months and you will need to be able to deliver on this as you learn the nuances of our market and audience
• You are a confident and engaging leader, you know how to connect with people across the business (marketing, product, sales and credit) and bring them on a journey to deliver on customer experiences that truly delight
• You are numbers driven, leveraging metrics to achieve marketing goals is second nature to you
• You are a team player and know how to bring a sense of fun to work every day
What's life like at Plenti?
We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input. Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run. A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues. A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in. Flexible working arrangements. Monthly company events. Employee Assistance Program. Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another! Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly.