Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will drive lead generation, customer engagement and retention by unleashing the power of Marketo. You are a legend at crafting and creating emails, landing pages, and SMS that are targeted, relevant and on brand. You are passionate about campaign flows, communication/nurture stream(s), meaningful reporting and of course generating marketing leads.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Strong background in Marketo (minimum three years) including experience setting up complex multi-series automated campaigns that leverage filters, triggers, and segments.
- Very knowledgeable in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Experience with CSS and HTML.
- Good understanding of best practices for marketing tech stack integrations.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- A passion for data and dashboards.
- A supernatural attention to detail and organization.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, or Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Assist in the best practice set-up of North America Marketo instance including templates, nurture streams, data flow validation, and ongoing builds and maintenance.
- Review Marketo campaigns and identify gaps and provide scalable solutions.
- Build globally accepted automated campaigns, emails, landing pages, and forms in Marketo that wow the audience and smash goals, while maintaining governance and compliance.
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, produce reports and regular dashboards to measure how we’re going and stay on track and verify KPI success/shortcomings.
- Create and own the email marketing calendar and know it inside out.
- Work with Global Growth Marketing to create assets for 3rd Party Media and other external providers.
- Keep contacts data up-to-date and shiny clean.
- Be the first line of defense for system support.
- Be a subject matter expert in all aspects of digital communication from awareness to advocacy.
Some of our benefits
We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves. We have modern, well-equipped offices in Salt Lake, New York and Virginia with table tennis, snacks (naturally) and hope to bring back fun social activities soon.
Working at Nearmap
At Nearmap we welcome and encourage our employees’ uniqueness at all levels across the organization, as such we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.