Melio is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Growth team!
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Manage all email campaigns in Pardot - including determining segmentation, content, design and deliverability.
- Planning and deploying lifecycle campaigns, one-time marketing campaigns and all email communications
- Manage the development, planning, execution, analysis and optimization of both individual and ongoing email campaigns and reports
- Lead the process of creating high quality, effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Communicate the results and conclusions after analyzing all email campaigns and tests. Looking at key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and learning from them.
- Identify and implement new tests and tactics for email campaigns
- Ensure emails comply with industry policies, best practices and ensure technical deliverability
- Ensure high standard of email templates (mobile / all-email-client friendly)
What we’d love to see
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience as an email marketer.
- Hands-on experience with HTML, or equivalent experience working with developers to create responsive templates that look great across email clients - MUST.
- Experience in creating life cycle flows - MUST.
- Solid understanding of both technical and creative sides of email marketing and marketing concepts.
- Data driven, continually seeking to innovate to drive improved results.
- High level of English - MUST (native speaker - advantage)
- Advantage: previous work with Pardot
- Excellent communication skills
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps keep small businesses in business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time and reduces costs, but also significantly improves cash flow. We aim to make payment workflows so simple that it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With strong VC backing, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Through our offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationally, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!