There has never been a more exciting time to join our digital and data team. Why? Because we are at the start of a journey that will fundamentally change our business, and how our customers shop with us both today – and in the future.
We are putting personalisation at the heart of the customer experience. All with one goal in mind – to provide the best possible customer experience on the high street, however our customers choose to shop with us.
This role will focus on building automated journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You'll team with business partners across M&S to set up and mobilise multi-channel customer journeys with the purpose of driving relevant and personalised experiences across channels. You will work with the marketing automation team to maintain all automated customer journeys running out of the platform on a day-to-day basis and ensure that any errors are accurately identified and handled.
- Working with different business functions to develop and set up triggered journey and data automations within Salesforce.
- End-to-end management of all journeys from briefing, through to execution, QA and reporting.
- Update emails with Ampscript to enable multifaceted content.
- Work closely with marketing automation team to QA customer journeys.
- Maintain relevant tags and build control groups to enable A/B testing.
- Become a functional specialist in the technical customer journey build and guide key business partners on the art of the possible.
- Define and supervise key performance metrics and reporting on the success of Journeys to the wider business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Validated experience with SQL and building datasets in a RDBMS.
- Experience using Ampscript, HTML and CSS in an email marketing context.
- Experience building multi-touch automation journeys in SFMC or a similar CRM tool.
- Strong experience with email marketing and push notifications.
- Understanding of cross platform email rendering (i.e. Litmus) and extending the capabilities of email (JSON-LD).
- Some experience using APIs would be good, but not essential.