LogMeIn is looking for a results-driven marketing automation power-user. This role will ensure we are executing best-in-class marketing automation campaigns that effectively optimize audience segmentation and cadence throughout the channel mix (email, in-product messaging) to impact our customer marketing efforts. A successful candidate will play a proactive role in the business by working in close collaboration with the Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, and other cross-functional teams to understand the business goals and make recommendations for new and optimized programs. We are looking for an innovative thinker who has a knack for data-driven insights that drive high-value behaviors and is willing to bring new ideas and subject matter expertise to the table.
Email Campaign and In-Product Messaging Creation:
- Strategize, write, build, QA, deploy, and monitor marketing campaigns, including ad hoc campaigns and ongoing nurture flows, via email and in-product messaging.
- Work with cross-functional partners to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, creative (copy and design), and tracking requirements for each campaign.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Identify and develop automation-focused testing opportunities that strive to improve campaign results and meet KPIs.
- Build and QA web forms and landing pages in Marketo, as needed, to support marketing programs.
Data And Reporting
- Develop meaningful database segmentation that translates into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Collaborate with Marketing and cross-functional teams to analyze data and identify possible process improvements and/or system enhancements that result in maximizing efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our customer database.
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports, preferably in Tableau or Amplitude.
- Regularly report KPIs and campaign performance back to the business.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing automation platforms developing and implementing marketing campaigns. Preferably in Marketo. Marketo certification is ideal.
- Knowledge of best practices in managing and executing marketing automation programs and other marketing database and analytics tools. In addition to Marketo, Salesforce and Tableau experience is preferred.
- Database experience (pulling data, cross referencing, importing, and maintaining subscriber attributes).
- Strong attention to process and detail with the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven experience building and implementing a testing and optimization strategy to improve performance.
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
- Copywriting skills are preferred.
- Responsive HTML/CSS design experiences nice to have.
- Tableau and Amplitude experience is a nice to have.
At LogMeIn, Inc., we build category-defining products that unlock the potential of the modern workforce, making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe do their best work, whenever, however, and most importantly, wherever. We’re a pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement, and have become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.2 billion in annual revenue and more than 2 million customers worldwide who use our software as an essential part of their daily lives. We’re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with additional locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.