Lightspeed Systems has been building solutions to help K12 IT departments keep technology safe and easily managed for twenty years, but we don’t stagnate; our solutions keep getting better. As our product lines expand to meet the needs of a changing education landscape, we’re building out a solutions marketing team that will bridge the gap between our Products and our customers, driving awareness and demand.
The Marketing Automation Manager role is essential to scale and grow Lightspeed’s Marketing team. Through your management of the marketing automation platform and impact on the marketing technology roadmap, you will be seen as a thought leader in this space.
You will be responsible for maintaining the email calendar, building out nurture campaigns, managing email lists, and ensuring Pardot and Salesforce are bilaterally in sync. In addition to managing Pardot, you will have the opportunity to build out appropriate processes related to lead flow and customer journey campaigns.
You will report to the Lead Generation Director and work closely with the marketing team to fulfill growth marketing, customer marketing, and channel marketing functions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop and execute on audience segmentation strategies leveraging demographic and behavioral criteria from multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal design and response
- Leverage marketing automation to develop campaigns and programs based on unique business rules
- Maintain data integrity within Pardot and Salesforce
- Drive email messaging reporting and run ad hoc analyses when requested
- Build marketing flows such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, stalled pipeline, and closed lost email nurturing
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing for emails and content to continually maximize performance and engagement
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
Please apply only if you have:
- 3+ Years Marketing Automation Experience (ie. Eloqua, Marketo, preferably Pardot)
- Adept at marketing analyses including advertising and funnel performance metrics
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and department
- Capability and eagerness to think outside the box
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in email marketing
- Experience integrating marketing automation systems with Salesforce Sales Cloud
WHAT'S NICE FOR YOU TO HAVE
- Worked in Agile Setting
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and MS Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is preferred
- Pardot Consultant Certification Credentials
We require all qualified applicants, as part of the application process, to complete a set of assessments (combined they take less than 30 min): https://bit.ly/39wlQ7L
We love our employees, and we show it. A sneak peek into our BENEFITS & PERKS include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance with healthy company contribution toward premiums.
- Wellness: Lightspeed kicks cash into your HSA if you participate our HDHP. Employees are provided an adjustable desk and onsite gyms at some offices. Healthy Holiday and PTO policy.
- Retirement: 401(k) matching up to 6%
- Perks: Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages. Some lunches provided as well!