This is a fully-remote, virtual position for Goodway Group's internal marketing team, and can be located anywhere in the United States. This role requires expert-level experience in Pardot and Salesforce.
Who We Are
Goodway Group is the programmatic partner agencies and advertisers trust to drive campaign performance and media efficiency. Proud to be completely independently owned and operated, Goodway provides programmatic expertise that meets its clients' needs – and no one else's. Through managed planning and buying services across all paid digital media, Goodway delivers trustworthy marketing expertise and authentic results because Goodway knows the truth is what matters most.
What You’ll Do
You will be the owner of all technology, platforms, and vendors that support both the strategic and day-to-day operations in the Marketing department. This includes hands-on interactions with marketing automation platforms, tracking tags & analytics, workflow integrations, website development and maintenance, and more. You will develop a vision for how technology and data can enhance both strategic and tactical sales and marketing objectives and proactively identify new opportunities. Through the Pardot platform, you will develop and deliver effective automated marketing programs and campaigns that will help deliver relevance with content and nurture the buyers to help grow marketing-influenced funnel and closed revenue.
You will possess a strong communication sense when interacting with various internal stakeholders and outside vendors. Overall, you possess a deep understanding of how all of Goodway’s owned, earned, and paid media is connected across digital channels and work to translate and apply that understanding into business outcomes.
Marketing Automation Expertise- Pardot
- Develop and optimize Goodway's marketing automation platform, methodology, and infrastructure that intersects with Salesforce to manage top of funnel engagement metrics, scoring, and nurturing.
- Advance account set-up and manage Pardot as the sole owner of the instance.
- Ensure a successful configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all marketing programs within Pardot and update marketing campaign workflows as changes to business requirements dictate.
- Work with the marketing team to target content for email nurturing and programs that move leads through the buying process, develop campaign landing pages and conduct A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Refine lead scoring methodologies and intelligence to help sales prioritize activities.
- Analyze the campaign performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet and exceed goals.
- Optimize and own the database toolset for customer segmentation, augmentation, and insights, data hygiene, and synchronization across the MAP and CRM.
- Create sales and marketing KPI dashboards, and other reports for executive review.
- Work with outside marketing agencies and internal marketing stakeholders to ensure data is clean, campaigns are executed on time, and marketing metrics are reported accurately.
- Conceptualize and articulate future state Marketing Automation models and roadmaps.
Tech. / Platform Expertise
- Google Analytics/Google Studios, Tableau, SEM Rush, WordPress, are the main tools of the trade for this role
- Be the technical and domain SME of various platforms including but not limited to: marketing automation, data management (DMPs), customer data (CDPs), email marketing, pixel/tag tracking, marketing analytics, web development, AWS / S3, etc.
- Have the intuition and know-how to “hands-on” skills to apply of the right mix of data, technologies, and platforms to help support and execute diverse sets of digital and offline marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop, implement and maintain the appropriate Marketing back-end data architecture
- Be the steward of all relevant Marketing technology data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Provide and recommend the relevant information and data tools to Marketing Managers (and other stakeholders) to support quantitative analysis of marketing and other revenue campaigns
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Sales Ops, Engineering) on relevant data topics
Collaboration & Execution
- Act as the nexus among technical and non-technical stakeholders during day-to-day activities
- Possess the ability to gracefully navigate differing perspectives and personalities across Goodway
- Own all the success, iteration, and failure of all relevant technology and platform outcomes
- Be the consummate team-player when others need guidance or hands-on assistance
What We Offer
Goodway Group definitely fosters a growth mindset, offering you the tools you will need to grow and enhance your career. We provide full access to LinkedIn Learning, TradeDesk, and other sources to give you regular opportunities for “Off the Grid” learning experiences so you have the time!
We provide a world-class total rewards program that includes market-competitive pay, quarterly bonus opportunities, rich healthcare, unlimited PTO, strong remote culture, and are an organization trying to continually push the envelope. (You can check out more on Glassdoor.com!)
You’ll Be Successful Because You Are
- Knowledgeable: Undergraduate degree or equivalent; add’l training and / or certification is a plus
- Seasoned / Experienced:
- You 4+ years of prior experience in a relevant role with Pardot and Salesforce experience
- Previous client-side (advertiser) and / or agency engagement experience is preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years hands-on-experience with Google Analytics required
- Previous hands-on experience with SEO / Content tools (e.g., Moz or SEMRUSH) is required
- Previous hands-on experience with pixel/tag management platforms is required
- Previous hands-on experience with HTML / CSS, SQL and Python is required
- Familiarity with Agile / Lean disciplines is preferred
- Right Radio Frequency: You are able to effectively listen and communicate to a variety of audiences. Ability to communicate the right “radio frequency” with precision and concision is critical
- Agile: You know how to get things done both through formal and informal channels. You understand Goodway’s culture, including the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures
- Multi-Lensed: You are able to look at a piece of information or problem through different lenses
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours
- Twice per year, we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs once the world opens again.
- We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?
Other Things You may be called professionally:
- Marketing Technology Manager
- Marketing Automation SME
- Marketing Manager