Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With approximately 19,000 professionals and a combined balance sheet of approximately EUR 69 billion, we have the scale, competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Uniper's share on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. www.fortum.com
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Charge & Drive and Plugsurfing. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
We are looking for an experienced and commercial martech enthusiast that is ready to take on a key role in pursuing digitlization of customer relations and enabling relevant and tailored communication across channels. You will lead the work on Marketing Automation for Fortum Consumer Solutions and thereby take responsibility for utilization of our MAS for the benefit of our customers and business units across the Nordics. You will lead your own team of specialists, to which roles are defined, but it is up to you to finetune the responsibilities and build your own dream team! Besides leading your team of specialists you work with high level senior managers and specialists with deep domain knowledge to continously improve and create new initiatives. Through collaboration with local Brand and Communication Managers and their local marketing teams you scale best in class user journeys, improve existing ones and increase customer centricity in our operations.
• You will ensure optimal Marketing Automation System utilization for the benefit of our 2,4 m customers and partake in implmenation projects where needed.
• You lead development, deployment, management, tracking and measurement of automated campaigns and user journeys
• You lead our efforts in leads management from a MAS perspective and will establish methods for qualification, scoring, routing and assignment
• You will lead the Marketing Automation team within E-com & Martech and have the unique opportunity of building your dream team
• You are business savvy and can act cross functionally within Fortum Consumer Solutions to deliver and scale best practice through collaboration and insights
• You are results-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial, with an interest in the entire value chain and a passion for processes and targeted communication
• You document results, identify trends to change planning and test to drive growth
• You communicate clearly, can lead and motivate others, and like to work to achieve solutions in interdisciplinary teams
• You have extensive workforce, work independently and structured
You will report to the Head of E-com & Martech Fortum Consumers Solutions. You can locate at our main campuses in Stockholm, Oslo or Espoo.
We offer you
This is a permanent full-time position and a great opportunity for an experienced martech leader that is ready to take the next step. We offer you the chance to be part of the transformation towards Fortums vision "For a cleaner world" at one of the largest energy companies in Europe.
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a leading clean energy company that provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. In 2019, our sales were EUR 5.4 billion and Fortum shares are listed at Nasdaq Helsinki. With around 8,300 professionals across the Nordics, Baltics, Russia, Poland and India we strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiousity, and continuous improvement. We are a company for the doers - those who want to make a difference. Come and lead the change with us!
• Expert capabilities from working with marketing technologies such as Hubspot, Apsis, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Adobe Campaign, etc.
• Broad comprehension of marketing, customer communication as well as the basics in advertising technology
• Experience from data driven campaign optimization, as well as knowledge on how to best capitalize upon first, second and third party data from a communiation perspective
• Understanding of how to ensure compliance in how MAS utilizes data
• Expert capabilities in customer journey development and leads management for both consumer communication, as well as B2B communication
• Able to set requirements for data and system functionality to act towards Fortum Business Technology as MAS product owner within Fortum Consumer Solutions
• Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills
It is assumed that you have higher education and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. In addition to the competences described it is a plus if you have experience from a matrix organisation. The corporate language is English so decent proficiency in this language is expected.
Send your application via our online recruitment system as soon as possible. Due to summer we take applications until the 9th of August.