We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join the EverCommerce Growth Engagement team, which has extensive expertise in marketing and sales, business operations, and growth strategies for high-growth technology companies.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will execute and implement strategies using email, in-app, push, and digital channels to drive business growth and lifelong brand advocates across our portfolio companies. You have experience working across multiple marketing automation platforms and data sources to drive top-of-funnel growth and move buyers through the marketing funnel. You have a passion for B2B technology marketing, testing messaging, and measuring results.
EverCommerce is located in Denver's RiNo district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, a dog friendly environment, and hanging with co-workers. While our headquarters are in Denver, this role can be based anywhere in the U.S.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will be responsible for building, coordinating, and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns across a portfolio of companies, and marketing channels You will be responsible for the execution and optimization of marketing automation journeys, and will serve as a key point of contact and marketing automation knowledge resource. Projects will include marketing automation platform implementation, email template building, content creation, and ongoing testing, optimization, analysis and reporting.
You’ll report to the Associate Director of Marketing for Customer Engagement Solutions, and work closely with cross-functional teams within our subsidiaries as a strategic and tactical resource, and coordinate revenue generating initiatives with the EverCommerce Growth Engagement team.
- Assisting with the end-to-end management of lifecycle marketing programs, including campaign ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Creating unique and compelling content, calls to action, and landing pages, across several industries and marketing channels
- Performing day-to-day lifecycle marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel.
- Owning the standardized of the QA process across 3 subsidiaries.
- Executing changes and optimizations to our existing automated campaigns as well as developing new automated campaigns based on customer insights and subsidiary feedback.
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
- Configuring and managing various platform integrations including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SurveyGizmo, WordPress, Gravity Forms and Salesforce.
- Participate in projects with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation, preferable in SaaS software and/or B2B marketing
- Successful track record of developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies, including measuring and delivering on performance targets
- 3+ years of content creation experience, preferably B2B
- Previous experience with HubSpot, Pardot, or Marketo
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRMs and how they integrate with Marketing Automation Platforms
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Solid project management skills - ability to lead, develop and provide clear direction, prioritization, planning, influencing and working in cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- A strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Photoshop is a plus
- Previous professional experience or advanced knowledge of the Home Services and Remodeling industries a plus
Compensation: The salary for this position is in the $70k-$75k range. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Fitness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 9 standard holidays and 2 floating holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!