Cox Automotive is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Cox Automotive Enterprise Marketing team.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be a tech-savvy and data-driven Marketer, helping Cox Automotive expand its reach and engagement with our core target audiences and enabling the continued digital transformation into effective inbound marketing vehicles and lead generation engines for our family of brands.
Within the Cox Automotive Enterprise Marketing team, the Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM) and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with brand, technology, events, social and content teams and other functions, this role will implement and QA all operational initiatives through Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM.
This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and demand generation, and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual optimization of digital marketing and lead management processes. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, deployment and continuous optimization.
- Maintain Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM integration with coxautoinc.com and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform and CRM.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance reports to the marketing team; enable marketing team to create their own reports.
- Audit all Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM campaigns for accuracy, consistency, brand standards, and demand gen best practices.
- Optimize lead management processes through all stages of the marketing and sales funnel from lead acquisition, MQL, SQL, to pipeline and closed / won business - in collaboration with demand generation technology and sales operations teams.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, data cleansing.
- Document Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM processes, programs and procedures. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or technology-related discipline
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with a strong focus on B2B marketing
- 3 + years marketing automation experience in SFMC/CRM. Certified Expert preferred, but not required
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, deliverability, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law (GDPR, CCPA, etc.); intermediate HTML a plus
- Preferred: Experience working within large, highly-matrixed organizations
- Must have strong foundations in all things digital, an innovative planning mindset, and an analytical bent; have the ability to balance long-term planning and short-term program delivery; and be a natural problem solver.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) that help simplify complex digital capabilities and technologies, educate and inspire those who need to make use of them and then keep partners informed as to the development, deployment and digital marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio; proven experience structuring and implementing campaign tagging, monitoring and measurement.
- Proven experience identifying and managing external partners (agencies, technology companies, suppliers of products/experiences) to deliver flawless execution, negotiating contracts and deals where appropriate.
- Exceptional project management skills
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.