CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company since 2014 that delivers a full suite of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the world faces a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania. Our solutions help these organizations screen patients and staff for COVID-19, communicate critical test results, monitor their recovery, and communicate important information to families, caregivers and the entire community at large.
This role is essential to scale and grow CipherHealth’s Marketing team. Through your management of the marketing automation platform and impact on the marketing technology roadmap, you will be seen as a thought leader in this space.
You will be responsible for maintaining the email calendar, building out nurture campaigns, managing email lists, and ensuring Pardot and Salesforce are bilaterally in sync. In addition to managing Pardot, you will have the opportunity to build out appropriate processes related to lead flow and customer journey campaigns.
You will report to the Director of Marketing Operations, who oversees the creative, media, website and martech functions of the Marketing Department. You will work closely with the Demand Generation team which fulfills growth marketing, customer marketing, and events marketing functions.
- Advise and execute on audience segmentation strategies leveraging demographic and behavioral criteria from multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal design and response
- Leverage marketing automation to develop campaigns and programs based on unique business rules
- Maintain data integrity within Pardot and Salesforce
- Drive email messaging reporting and run ad hoc analyses when requested
- Develop marketing assets, such as, emails, forms, landing pages, etc.
- Build marketing flows, such as, Demand Generation, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing, etc.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing for emails and content to continually maximize performance and engagement
- 3+ Years Marketing Automation Administrative Experience (ie. Eloqua, Marketo, preferably Pardot)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and MS Excel
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and department
- Capability and eagerness to think outside the box
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email marketing
- Experience integrating marketing automation systems with Salesforce Sales Cloud
Nice to Haves:
- Worked in Agile Setting
- Performed marketing analysis including advertising and funnel performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is preferred
- Experience using ZoomInfo or Definitive Healthcare Contact Acquisition Applications
- Pardot Consultant Certification Credentials
- Experience managing or building out chat-bot logic (i.e. Drift or Intercom)