Americord Registry is a leader in the advancement of umbilical cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue banking. Americord collects, processes, and stores newborn stem cells from umbilical cord blood for future medical or therapeutic use, including the treatment of more than 80 blood diseases such as sickle cell anemia and leukemia. Founded in 2008, Americord is registered with the FDA and operates in all 50 states. The company’s laboratory is CLIA Certified, accredited by the AABB and complies with all federal and state guidelines and applicable licenses. Americord is headquartered in New York, NY. For more information, visit www.americordblood.com.
At Americord, we are a quality and innovation-focused organization with a deep commitment to positively impact our client’s lives and saving the world in each interaction. We seek unique individuals with incredible drive to elevate the results of the team. We align with talented, tenacious and resilient professionals looking for fast-paced, high-growth and rewarding roles. The Manager, Marketing Automation will be an integral part of a growing team in a role that manages all aspects of marketing automation and MarOps activities within the company - from lead nurturing/qualification, data analysis touchpoint attribution, RTP and LP set up and maintenance and many other sales enablement/funnel/nurturing initiatives. Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, data driven mind and willingness to learn.
- The Manager, Marketing Automation will be responsible for creating, testing and maintaining all marketing automation platforms, and integrated platforms from a marketing perspective (CRM, Attribution & Planning software, ,etc.), campaigns and integrations at the direction of the Marketing Director. You have demonstrable experience executing campaigns and are focused on driving business results.
- Execute: Assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns using a solid knowledge of integrated marketing strategies, lead generation and conversion rate optimization best practices that drive lead conversion and customer retention from channel traffic, landing page, nurture and retargeting. Conduct A/B testing, aggregate user testing and internal departmental feedback. 50% focus on email marketing and email nurture.
- Data and Optimization: Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting. Work with the team to analyze all lead generation campaigns; identify opportunities for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support. Data-based decision making will drive towards reducing our customer acquisition cost. Ability to tell stories with data is a MUST. Additionally, the Manager, Marketing Automation will work closely with the Operations team to implement Salesforce integration.
- Vendor management: The Manager, Marketing Automation will manage the relationship with the Marketing Automation platform vendor as well as various other relationships that pertain to his/her role at the discretion of the Director of Marketing.
- Project Management: Diligently execute on deadlines set by the Marketing Director. This requires engaging with designers, developers, agencies, UX/interface consultants, SAAS providers, etc. while maintaining integrity for branding, communication and quality assurance.
- Additionally the Manager, Marketing Automation will develop and implement tracking performance and gain insights based on key metrics.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree. 5-7 years Marketing experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Marketo or other MA/MarOps platform experience.
- Excellent communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven decision maker.
- Google Analytics Tag Manager, Google Universal Analytics and general web tracking desirable.
- Salesforce or related CRM experience.