The Marketing Automation Developer is responsible for coding and deploying highly personalized digital assets through Salesforce Interaction Studio
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- This role is critical in the development of personalized digital communications for web and email channels, as well as digital asset sharing between CMS and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Responsible for collaborating with other members of the team to test functionality and rendering quality for new solutions, and for preparing the ongoing programs for execution.
- This is a highly collaborative role, requiring deep understanding of marketing processes and functions, as well as the ability to align technical capabilities with strategic objectives.
- 5 Years Required; 7 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- Five plus years of experience with proven skills and abilities in XML, JSON, JQuery, PHP, ASP, and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience working in CMS platforms such as Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager or similar
- Functional knowledge of SQL and relational database fundamentals
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Ability to understand business goals and translate technical and non-technical information to and from business teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile-oriented development environment
- Strong understanding of Marketing processes, from creative development through distribution, including digital and traditional channels
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Potential Salary: $113,350.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
As a part of TIAA’s Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
Benefits And Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.